Wednesday, December 4, 2013
(2013-643 Dec. 4)
OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT
NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
Notice is hereby given that the Assessment Roll of the Okanogan Irrigation District for the year 2014 has been completed and is now on file and open for inspection at the Okanogan Irrigation District office located at 37A Douglas Road, Okanogan, Washington. The Roll will remain open for inspection until and during the hearing as hereinafter stated. The Board of Directors of said Okanogan Irrigation District will meet at said district office as a board of Equalization to equalize said Assessment Roll on Monday, December 9th, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. until 12:00 noon, at which time and place all persons objecting to said assessment as made, may be heard.
In accordance with RCW 87.03.250 and RCW 87.03.255
Dated this 25th day of November 2013.
Attest: James Bartleson
Okanogan Irrigation District
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-648 Dec. 4 & 11) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- (2013-625 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) PUBLIC NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget
- (2013-598 Nov. 13) PUBLIC NOTICE INFORMATION WORK PERFORMED BY DISTRICT PERSONNEL RCW 39.04.020
- (2013-638 Nov. 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2014 BUDGET FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule