Wednesday, December 4, 2013
(2013-644 Dec. 4)
SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Special Work Session Meeting
As directed by the Board of Directors of the Pateros School District 122-70J; a special work session board meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 9, 2013 at 5:45 pm in Pateros School Library. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss a maintenance and operation levy, and a capital levy. No action will be taken.
The Pateros School District is a barrier free facility accessible to persons with disabilities. Additional information is available in the superintendent’s office 509-923-2751 ext. 4.
Lois A. Davies
Clerk of the Board
Pateros School District
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-645 Dec. 4 & 11) PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 122-70J BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING DATE CHANGE
- (2014-137 March 12) PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 122-70J BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL BOARD WORK SESSION MEETING March 17 at 5:00 PM Pateros School Staff Room
- (2014-064 Jan. 29) PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 122-70J BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
- (2014-020 Jan. 8) Notice of Special Election Okanogan County, State of Washington Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- 820 (2015-295 June 10, 17) Pateros School District No. 122-70J Board of Directors