Originally published December 4, 2013 at midnight, updated December 18, 2013 at midnight
(2013-649 Dec. 4, 11 & 18)
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
In Re the Estate of STEVEN K. CARLTON, Deceased
Probate No. 13-4-00077-5
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The Administrator named below has been appointed as Administrator of this estate. Any person having a claim against the decedent must, before the time the claim would be barred by any otherwise applicable statute of limitations, present the claim in the manner as provided in RCW 11.40.070 by serving on or mailing to the Administrator or the Administrator’s attorney at the address stated below a copy of the claim with the court. The claim must be presented within the later of: (1) thirty days after the Administrator served or mailed the notice to the creditor as provided under RCW 11.40.020(1)(c); or (2) four months after the date of first publication of the notice. If the claim is not presented within this time frame, the claim is forever barred, except as otherwise provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060. This bar is effective as to claims against both the decedent’s probate and nonprobate assets.
Date of first publication: December 4, 2013
Administrator: Debra D. Fenno
Attorney for Administrator: W. Scott DeTro
Address for Mailing or Service: 700-A Okoma Drive, Omak, WA 98841
Court of Probate Proceedings and Cause No: Okanogan County Superior Court Cause No. 13-4-00077-5
CALLAWAY & DETRO PLLC
W. Scott DeTro, WSBA #19601
Attorney for Estate
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820- (2013-548 Oct. 23, 30 & Nov. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY Estate of Steven Michael Williams, deceased.
- 820 (2015-099 Feb. 25, March 4, 11) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820- (2013-499 Oct. 9, 16 & 23) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- (2013-605 Nov. 20, 27 & Dec. 4) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN Estate of: RAYMOND CLARK SMITH,
- (2013-627 Nov. 27, Dec. 4 & 11) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN Estate of: ALLEN E. HOWERTON,