Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-658 Dec. 11)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION
OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an application has been received from Carlton F. Gensil, Jr. for a transfer from Designated Forest to Open Space Timber Tax Classification on their property. The property is located off of Cow Camp Rd, approximately 4 miles southeast of Chesaw. The property can be identified as parcel number 3930020015 located in Section 02, Township 39N, Range 30E, Willamette Meridian.
The public is invited to comment on this project. Please send comments to: Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, Angie Hubbard, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840m (509)422-7160.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-025 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- (2014-024 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-11
- (2013-572 OCT. 30) NOTICE OF APPLICATION OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-026 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-12