Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-661 Dec. 11)
Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3
Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
An application has been submitted by Vance Durpos in order to rezone property to Urban Residential in conjunction with a subdivision which creates 15 lots for residential purposes. The property is 4.33 undeveloped acres and is Lot 16 Block 2 of the existing Omak North #1 subdivision platted in 1985. This property is accessed from Lindell Road (platted road) which intersects Engh Road approximately 500 feet east of the City of Omak municipal boundary, 300 feet east of Bentham Road, and 650 feet west of Sandflat Road. Tax parcel number: 6510021600. Project comments must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The public hearing for this project is not yet scheduled. Project comments and SEPA comments will be reviewed separately. SEPA Comments must be submitted in writing no later than 5:00 pm December 26, 2013. According to Washington State Environmental Policy Act regulations, Okanogan County Planning and Development issued an environmental determination of non-significance (DNS). Failure to comment by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final SEPA determination. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-679 Dec. 18) Kiesecker SP 2013-8 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2015-039 Jan.21) Cross View SP 2015-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- (2014-149 March 12) Trailslide PD 2012-1 Amended Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2014-046 Jan. 22) Arnold Holand SP 2014-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- (2014-012 Jan. 1) Johnson Creek Water Users Association, SEPA 2013-10 Threshold SEPA Determination