Tuesday, December 31, 2013
HYAK State Department of Transportation officials are planning to close one westbound lane of Snowqualmie Pass on Thursday morning.
The closure, which is expected to cause "minor" delays, will allow road crews to install a new concrete barrier near the snowshed at Milepost 58.
State crews and contractors will close the lane at 8 a.m., officials said. If all goes as planned, it is expected to be reopened at 1 p.m.
More like this story
- Lane closures planned for Snoqualmie Pass area
- Tree removal to prompt westbound I-90 closure Sunday
- Rock blasting closures and single lane closures planned 3 days next week near Snoqualmie Pass
- State Highway 2 through Tumwater Canyon reopens
- Major construction planned for Snoqualmie Pass this spring