Wednesday, May 22, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board unanimously approved a three-year contract for Erik Swanson to become the district’s next superintendent on Wednesday, May 15.
Swanson’s contract includes an annual salary of $135,000 and includes 30 days of paid vacation per year.
On June 1, he will officially assume the duties of superintendent.
Swanson’s salary will be the same as Art Himmler’s salary when he joined the district as superintendent in 2009.
Swanson was selected out of a pool of 21 applicants.
More like this story
- Board selects school leader
- District plans levy committee
- (2014-055 Jan. 22, 29) Invitation to Bid Notice is hereby given that sealed bids for the purchase of 78 passenger school bus will be received by the Superintendent of the Omak School District No. 19
- May 12, 2013 - News briefs
- Omak will keep vocational programs