Wednesday, November 6, 2013
(2013-583 Nov. 6)
Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning” in order to identify permit requirements for marijuana operations. A Conditional Use Permit (OCC 17.33) would be required for all marijuana operations and could be approved only for property zoned “Minimum Requirement” and “Methow Review District”. Comments regarding this legislative action must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The Okanogan County Planning Commission scheduled a public hearing on November 25, 2013 at 7:00pm. The hearing is located in the Virginia Grainger Commissioners Hearing Room at 123 5th Ave North, Okanogan, WA 98840. According to Washington State Environmental Policy Act regulations, Okanogan County Planning and Development issued an environmental determination of non-significance (DNS). SEPA Comments must be submitted in writing no later than 5:00 pm November 13, 2013. Failure to comment by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final SEPA determination. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-570 Oct. 30) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning”
- (2013-614 Nov. 20) Marijuana Operations
- (2013-619 Nov. 27) Legal Notice Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- 800- (2013-533 Oct. 16) SEPA Exemptions Code Amendment 2013-1
- (2014-036 Jan. 15) Assemblies and Festivals Code Amendment 2014-1