Originally published November 6, 2013 at midnight, updated November 13, 2013 at midnight
(2013-584 Nov. 6 & 13)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on November 19, 2013 at 2:30 P.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Colville Confederated Tribes - Range to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of a 12’ x 8’, wide, H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 0.370, on O.C.R.3050, Cassimer Bar Road in the NE1/4, SW1/4 in Section 16, Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to email@example.com.
Dated October 31, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-629 Nov. 24 & 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-595 Nov. 13) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800- (2013-530 Oct. 16 & 23) NOTICE TO PUBLIC Okanogan County 2014 to 2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program
- (2013-576 Nov. 6 & 13) PUBLIC HOSPITAL DISTRICT NO. 4, OKANOGAN COUNTY, WASHINGTON (North Valley Hospital)