Wednesday, November 13, 2013
(2013-595 Nov. 13)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on December 3, 2013 at 10:45 A.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Colville Confederated Tribes - Range to operate and maintain a cattle guard.
The cattleguard will consist of a 12’ x 8’, wide, H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 0.370, on O.C.R.3050, Cassimer Bar Road in the NE1/4, SW1/4 in Section 16, Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to email@example.com.
Dated November 7, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-584 Nov. 6 & 13) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-629 Nov. 24 & 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2015-020 Jan. 14, 21) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800- (2013-530 Oct. 16 & 23) NOTICE TO PUBLIC Okanogan County 2014 to 2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program