Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-638 Nov. 27)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2014 BUDGET
FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
Notice is hereby given that the North Central Regional Library Board of Trustees has completed and placed on file its proposed budget and levy rate for the North Central Regional Library District for the year 2014. The proposed budget is based on a 1.0% increase in property tax revenue above 2013’s assessment, or $109,226. A levy rate of $.50 per thousand is assumed, as allowed by RCW 27.12.150. A copy of said budget will be furnished any citizen who will contact the Distribution Center located at 16 North Columbia Street, Wenatchee Washington.
The North Central Regional Library Trustees will meet on Thursday, the 12th day of December, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. in the North Central Regional Library Distribution Center, 16 North Columbia Street, Wenatchee, Washington. Interested citizens are welcome to attend.
Dated at Wenatchee, Washington this 21st day of November, 2013.
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
JIM BRUCKER, CHAIR
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-636 Nov. 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2013 BUDGET INCREASE FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT ENDOWMENT FUND
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014
- (2013-581 Nov. 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-515 Nov. 20 & 27) City of Omak Notice of Final 2014 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING