Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-526 Oct. 16)
CITY OF OKANOGAN SMALL WORKS ROSTER
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
In accordance with RCW 39.04.155 and as authorized by the City Resolution 2002-4, the City of Okanogan maintains a Small Works Roster to the completion of public works projects. The maximum cost for any project may not exceed $300,000 including costs of labor, materials, equipment, sales and/or use tax as applicable.
All interested contractors not currently on the Small Works Roster are encouraged to submit an application.
The required application forms can be picked up at the Okanogan City Hall, 120 North Third Avenue, Okanogan, Washington or will be mailed to interested parties upon request made to: Okanogan City Clerk, PO Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840, 509-422-3600. The City of Okanogan is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified minority, disadvantaged and women-owned businesses to apply.
Firms currently on the City’s Small Works Roster do not need to reapply unless there have been changes to their business or types of projects they wish to be considered for.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820- (2013-505 Oct. 9 & 16) Small Works Roster
- 810- (2013-525 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS OF QUALIFICATIONS (RSQ) FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- (2014-027 Jan. 8 & 15) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 820 (2015-038 Jan. 21) SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- (2014-147 March 12, 19) SMALL WORKS ROSTER As authorized under RCW 39.04.155 and Okanogan Irrigation District