Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-505 Oct. 9 & 16)
Small Works Roster
As authorized under RCW 70-44-140(2) and RCW 39.04.155, Mid-Valley Hospital is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the 2013 SMALL WORKS ROSTER for performing work which is estimated to cost less than $200,000. Mid-Valley Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from women/minority contractors.
Small Works Roster applications must be submitted to Mid-Valley Hospital, P.O. Box 793, Omak, WA 98841. Inquiries and requests for application forms can be directed to Mike Billing, Administrator, 509-826-7640, or his assistant, Shelly Timm, 509-826-7663.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 810- (2013-526 Oct. 16) CITY OF OKANOGAN SMALL WORKS ROSTER NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2014-147 March 12, 19) SMALL WORKS ROSTER As authorized under RCW 39.04.155 and Okanogan Irrigation District
- (2014-111 Feb. 26 & March 5) SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- (2014-027 Jan. 8 & 15) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014