Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-547 Oct. 23) CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO QUOTE 2014 JANITORIAL SERVICES
- (2013-572 OCT. 30) NOTICE OF APPLICATION OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2013-643 Dec. 4) OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- (2013-590 Nov. 20 & Dec. 11) TRUSTEE NAME AND: Peg R. Callaway, Callaway & DeTro PLLC CONTACT INFORMATION: 700-A Okoma Drive