Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- April 16, 2014- Business Briefs
- Senate approves Dansel bill to help taxpayers and counties
- OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT, a political Subdivision of the State of Washington Sept 17, 2014
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014
- Parcel Number: 3322170405 Sept. 17, 2014 800 County Legal Foreclosure Notice