Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-499 Oct. 9, 16 & 23)
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
In Re Estate of:
James Morris Keeling
PROBATE NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The administrator named below has been appointed as administrator of this estate. Any person having a claim against the decedent must, before the time the claim would be barred by any otherwise applicable statute of limitations, present the claim in the manner as provided in RCW 11.40.070 by serving on or mailing to the administrator or the administrator’s attorney at the address stated below a copy of the claim and filing the original of the claim with the court. The claim must be presented within the later of (1) Thirty days after the administrator served or mailed the notice to the creditor as provided under RCW 11.40.020(3); or (2) four months after the date of the first publication of the notice. If the claim is not presented within this time frame, the claim is forever barred, except as otherwise provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060. This bar is effective as to claims against both the decedent’s probate and non-probate assets.
Date of first publication October 9th, 2013
DATED this 1st day of October, 2013
REINBOLD & GARDNER, PLLC
Rodney Reinbold, WSBA #4656
Attorney for Administrator
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.2
More like this story
- (2013-620 Nov. 27, Dec. 4 & 11) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN Estate of: LELAND NEAL BLACKBURN
- (2013-605 Nov. 20, 27 & Dec. 4) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN Estate of: RAYMOND CLARK SMITH,
- (2013-627 Nov. 27, Dec. 4 & 11) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN Estate of: ALLEN E. HOWERTON,
- 820- (2013-548 Oct. 23, 30 & Nov. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY Estate of Steven Michael Williams, deceased.
- (2014-099 Feb. 19, 26, Mar. 5) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN Estate of: CINDY L. WOOSLEY, Deceased.