Originally published October 23, 2013 at midnight, updated November 6, 2013 at midnight
(2013-548 Oct. 23, 30 & Nov. 6)
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Estate of Steven Michael Williams, deceased.
PROBATE NOTICE TO CREDITORS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
The above Court has appointed me as Personal Representative of Decedent’s estate. Any person having a claim against the Decedent must present the claim: (a) Before the time when the claim would be barred by any applicable statute of limitations, and (b) In the manner provided in RCW 11.40.070: (i) By filing the original of the claim with the foregoing Court, and (ii) By serving on or mailing ot me at the address below a copy of the claim. The claim must be presented by the later of: (a) Thirty (30) days after I served or mailed theis Notice as provided in RCW 11.40.020(l)(c), or (b) Four (4) months after the date of first publication of this Notice. If the claim is not presented within this time period, the claim will be forever barred except as provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060. This bar is effective for claims against both the Decedent’s probate and non-probate assets.
Date of First Publication of this Notice 10/23/2013
/S/Randall Allen Hair
Randall Allen Hair
P.O. Box 532
Omak, WA 98841
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-649 Dec. 4, 11 & 18) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY In Re the Estate of STEVEN K. CARLTON, Deceased
- (2013-573 Oct. 30, Nov. 6 & 13) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 2014-165 March 19, 26 & April 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY In RE the Estate of: MARY KATHERINE COOK,
- (2014-071 Feb. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OR WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN IN RE THE ESTATE OF: CAROLYN ELIZABETH LEE
- (2014-040 Jan. 22,29 & Feb. 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY In re the Estate of: MONROE RONALD DAVIS, JR.