Wednesday, October 30, 2013/lk
(2013-568 Oct. 30)
SEPA Appeal and Hearing
Trailside PD 2012-1
A hearing is scheduled with the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners for consideration of an appeal of the final SEPA determination issued by the SEPA Responsible Official in accordance with WAC 197-11-340. On September 26, 2013, the determination of non-significance (DNS) was issued for an application submitted for a planned development in the community of Mazama at 508 Goat Creek Road (tax parcel 3620300020). The public hearing is scheduled for November 18, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. in the Commissioners’ Hearing Room in the Virginia Grainger Administration Building at 123 5th Ave N, Okanogan WA 98840. Testimony, exhibits, and examination of witnesses will be presented under oath by parties with standing. For additional information contact: Lalena Johns, Clerk of the Board, Okanogan County Commissioners 123 5th Ave N, Okanogan WA 98840, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: (509) 422-7100.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-149 March 12) Trailslide PD 2012-1 Amended Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800- (2013-533 Oct. 16) SEPA Exemptions Code Amendment 2013-1
- (2013-583 Nov. 6) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-613 Nov. 20) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-5
- (2013-657 Dec. 11, 2013) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Twin Lakes Water Storage Project, SEPA