Wednesday, April 16, 2014
(2014-200 April 16)
THRESHOLD DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE
PROPOSED ORDINANCE OPENING ATV ROUTES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Okanogan County Department of Planning & Development, in conjunction with Okanogan County Public Works, has proposed an ordinance that would allow the operation of All Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s) on approx. 597.23 miles of existing county roads with a speed limit of 35 mph or less.
The SEPA Responsible Official has prepared an Environmental Checklist and has issued a Threshold Determination of Non-Significance (DNS) on this proposal in accordance with WAC 197-11-340. Comments regarding the threshold determination may be submitted in writing to the address listed below. Deadline for submitting comments regarding this threshold determination will be 5:00pm, May 2, 2014. Date of publishing is April 16, 2014.
A final environmental determination will be issued and a public hearing will be scheduled in front of the Okanogan Board of County Commissioners following the close of the SEPA comment period. Failure to comment on this threshold determination by the due date noted above may deny a party standing to appeal the final determination. Information regarding this proposed ordinance can be obtained from: Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development, Perry Huston, Director of Planning, 123 5th Avenue North, Suite 130 Okanogan, WA 98840 (509)422-7218 or email@example.com.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-149 March 12) Trailslide PD 2012-1 Amended Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2014-045 Jan. 22) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- (2013-661 Dec. 11) Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-604 Nov. 20) Drummond, Monte & Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2014-029 Jan. 8) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11