Originally published April 16, 2014 at midnight, updated April 23, 2014 at midnight
(2014-203 April 16 & 23)
Request For Bid Proposal
Sealed bids will be received by
Ferry Okanogan Fire Protection District 14, Curlew, WA 99118 until midnight Friday May 9, 2014 for the following:Construction of a cement pad and 2-bay garage-style fire station (either stick frame or pole building) in Danville, WA 99121. Project to be completed by Sept. 30, 2014.
Bids will be opened and publicly read after 6:00 pm at the Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Board meeting.
Awarding a bid is contingent upon Ferry County Planning & Building Dept. approval.
For bid specifications and additional information
contact District Secretary at email@example.com
or Fire Chief Fanning at 509-779-4766.
FY/OK FPD #14 reserves the right to reject any or all bids,
or to accept the bid which best suits the Fire Department’s need and interest.
Mail bids to Ferry Okanogan FPD #14, PO Box 98, Curlew, WA 99118
or hand-deliver in sealed envelope to secretary drop-box inside 30 Customs RD fire station.
On outside of envelope, mark “Construction Bid”.
BIDDER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR TIMELY RECEIPT OF BID.
FAX or EMAILED BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-208 April 16) Request for Surplus Material Bids Sealed bids will be received by Okanogan County Department of Public Works for the following surplus items:
- (2014-084 Feb 12 & 19) CALL FOR BIDS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County
- 820 (2014-592 Nov. 5 & 12)
- (2014-193 April 9, 16 & 23) CALL FOR BIDS The Okanogan School District
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014