Friday, August 1, 2014
OKANOGAN According to the Okanogan County Emergency Operation Center, road closures are being staffed by Washington National Guard members. Roads are open to local traffic only. Motorists must provide proof of local residence.
More like this story
- Fire destroys 300 homes; some electricity returned, plus help is available
- 800 (2015-162 April 1, 8) INVITATION TO BID Sealed bids for CRP No. 1882-02 Chiliwist Road, Emergency Protective Measures
- June 11, 2014 800 Okanogan County Legal Advertising
- Shutdown would affect local recreation, jobs
- Fire prompts closure of U.S. 97A