Originally published February 26, 2014 at midnight, updated March 5, 2014 at midnight
(2014-111 Feb. 26 & March 5)
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
As authorized under RCW 39.04.115, the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is seeking licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the Small Works Roster for the performing of work directed by the District that is estimated to cost less than $300,000. Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from minority, women owned and veteran owned firms.
Small Works Roster application forms may be requested from the District offices at 1331 Second Avenue North, Okanogan, WA, or by mail at PO Box 912, Okanogan, WA 98840, or on the District’s website at www.okanoganpud.org selecting the “Contact Us” tab, “Bidding Opportunities” and then “Small Works Roster Application”.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-112 Feb. 26 Mar. 5) NOTICE OF VENDOR LISTS
- (2014-158 March 19 & 26) LEGAL NOTICE Ferry Okanogan Fire Protection District #13 is no accepting applications for suppliers
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014
- (2014-084 Feb 12 & 19) CALL FOR BIDS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County
- (2014-110 Feb. 26 & March 5) ANNUAL REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS