Wednesday, January 1, 2014
(2014-012 Jan. 1)
Johnson Creek Water Users Association, SEPA 2013-10
Threshold SEPA Determination
Perpetuate operation of the water system for Johnson Creek Water Users Association. Objectives include construction of a new groundwater source, drill up to 3 new wells, install new infrastructure (source meter, water lines, electrical lines, controls, lighting, valves, fittings, etc.), construct a new pump house, interconnect new distribution system with the existing system, secure new easements, and various other activities associated with this project. The site is located on property owned by Jeremi & Laura Judd approximately 1/2 mile south and east of the Riverside Cutoff Road. The physical address is 256C Riverside Cutoff Road and the tax parcel is 3426034008. Comments must be submitted in writing to the Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave N Ste. 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, no later than January 15, 2014. Failure to comment by the due date above shall be determined to deny a party standing to appeal the final determination. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-044 Jan. 22) Johnson Creek Water Users Association, SEPA 2013-10 Final SEPA Determination
- (2014-149 March 12) Trailslide PD 2012-1 Amended Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2014-029 Jan. 8) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-661 Dec. 11) Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination