Wednesday, January 15, 2014/lk
(2014-037 Jan. 15)
Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
The Okanogan County Park and Recreation Board is seeking a consultant for engineer/architectural services for multiple projects: construction of new public bathroom facilities; replacement of grandstands and expansion of RV Park at the Okanogan County Fairgrounds. To request the scope of work either email Lanie Johns at email@example.com or phone her at 509-422-7100 or it may be obtained by coming in at the address below. Please drop off or send statement of qualifications to Okanogan County Commissioners’ Office at 123 5th Ave N, Rm. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840 postmarked no later than February 2, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 2014-041 Jan. 22) Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22) NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS January 1, 2014
- (2014-282 May 28 and June 4) OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS ARCHITECTURAL/ENGINEER SERVICES
- (2013-673 Dec. 18 & 25) INVITATION FOR RFQQ
- 810- (2013-525 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS OF QUALIFICATIONS (RSQ) FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES