Wednesday, January 22, 2014
2014-041 Jan. 22)
Notice Request for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
The Okanogan County Park and Recreation Board is seeking a consultant for engineering/architectural services for multiple projects: construction of new public bathroom facilities; replacement of grandstands and expansion of RV Park at the Okanogan County Fairgrounds. To request the scope of work either email Lanie Johns at email@example.com or phone her at 509-422-7100 or it may be obtained by coming in at the address below. Please drop off or send statement of qualifications to Okanogan County Commissioner’s Office at 123 -5th Ave N, Rm. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840 postmarked no later than February 3, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-037 Jan. 15) Notice Requests for Qualifications for Engineering/Architectural Services
- (2014-003 Jan. 1, 8, 15 & 22) NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS January 1, 2014
- (2014-282 May 28 and June 4) OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS ARCHITECTURAL/ENGINEER SERVICES
- 800 Okanogan County Legal Advertising - LEGALS - June 4, 2014
- (2013-673 Dec. 18 & 25) INVITATION FOR RFQQ