Wednesday, January 22, 2014
(2014-044 Jan. 22)
Johnson Creek Water Users Association, SEPA 2013-10
Final SEPA Determination
Perpetuate operation of the water system for Johnson Creek Water Users Association. Objectives include construction of a new groundwater source, drill up to 3 new wells, install new infrastructure (source meter, water lines, electrical lines, controls, lighting, valves, fittings, etc.), construct a new pump house, interconnect new distribution system with the existing system, secure new easements, and various other activities associated with this project. The site is located on property owned by Jeremi & Laura Judd approximately 1/2 mile south and east of the Riverside Cutoff Road. the physical address is 256C Riverside Cutoff Road and the tax parcel is 3426034008. The SEPA Responsible Official issued a final determination of non-significance (DNS). This decision may be appealed in accordance with OCC 14.04.220. Appeals must be made in writing to the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners, 123 5th Ave N Ste. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840. Appeals must be submitted or postmarked by 5:00 pm on February, 6, 2014. Appeals shall state with specificity the elements of environmental checklist and resulting determination the appellant finds objectionable and shall state the reason therefore. Appeals must include the $300.00 appeal fee. Failure to file a timely and complete appeal shall constitute waiver of all rights to an administrative appeal under county code. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-012 Jan. 1) Johnson Creek Water Users Association, SEPA 2013-10 Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-657 Dec. 11, 2013) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Twin Lakes Water Storage Project, SEPA
- (2014-080 Feb. 5) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
- (2014-100 Feb. 19) Notice of Final SEPA Determination 1890’s Side Channel, SEPA 2013-12
- (2013-655 Dec. 11) Final SEPA, Determination of Non-Significance (DNS) DRUMMOND, MONTE & BARBARA, CUP 2013-3