Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2014-063 Jan. 29)
NOTICE OF BID CALL
CITY OF OMAK
2014 Short Bed Pickup
The City of Omak will receive sealed bids until 3:00 PM, Friday, February 14, 2014, for a 2014 3/4 ton 4X4 short-box crew cab pickup. The vehicle must be red in color with a gas powered V-8 engine. Specifications for the vehicle can be obtained from Omak Fire Chief Kevin Bowling, at his office located at 16 North Ash Street in Omak, WA, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday; or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Questions regarding this bid can also be directed to Chief Bowling at 509-826-0760 during specified hours.
Sealed bids should be submitted to City Clerk’s offices in Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash Street, mailing address PO Box 72 in Omak, WA 98841. Bid envelopes should be labeled “Fire Dept. Vehicle Bid” in the lower left hand corner.
Kathy Lobdell, CMC
City of Omak
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 810- (2013-527 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR BIDS JANITORIAL SERVICES CITY OF OMAK
- (2014-028 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2015 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN LS 4X4
- (2014-073 Feb. 5) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK STRIP AND WAX LINOLEUM AND VINYL FLOORING
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2014-047 Jan. 22) Notice of call to Bid Sealed bids will be received by the City of Omak,