Wednesday, March 12, 2014
(2014-149 March 12)
Trailslide PD 2012-1
Amended Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
An amended planned development application creates 2 lots and open space areas on 8.66 acres. Permitted uses include 1 residence on each lot; residences may be used as nightly rentals. The property is located at 508 Goat Creek Road (Sec. 30, T36N, R20E, WM). Tax parcel number: 3620300020. Project comments must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The public hearing is not yet scheduled. Project comments and SEPA comments will be reviewed separately. SEPA Comments must be submitted in writing no later than 5:00 pm March 26, 2014. Failure to submit SEPA comments by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final SEPA determination. According to Washington State Environmental Policy Act regulations, Okanogan County issued an amended determination of non-significance (DNS). The DNS issued September 26, 2013 is hereby withdrawn. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-045 Jan. 22) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- (2013-661 Dec. 11) Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-102 Feb. 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination CUP 2015-2 “Verizon Payne Tower”
- 800 (2015-148 March 25) Old Pinkhouse LPA 2015-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-568 Oct. 30) SEPA Appeal and Hearing Trailside PD 2012-1