Wednesday, March 4, 2015/lk
(2015-111 March 4, 11, 18) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN – JUVENILE IN RE THE DEPENDENCY OF: INA WIGGINS, A Minor Child DOB: 04/21/2013 COURT NO.: 14-7-00098-7 NOTICE OF SUMMONS/ORDER Termination Hearing STATE OF WASHINGTON TO: UNKNOWN FATHER, WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AND ANYONE CLAIMING PARENTAL INTEREST IN THE ABOVE NAMED CHILD. I. NOTICE OF HEARING 1.1 You are notified that a petition was filed with this Court, alleging that the above named child is dependent. 1.2 A hearing will be held on Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 1:00 p.m., At Juvenile Court, Okanogan County Court House, Okanogan, Washington. 1.3 The purpose of the hearing is to hear and consider evidence on the petition. 1.4 If you do not appear, the court may enter an order in your absence permanently terminating your parental rights. II. SUMMONS/ORDER TO APPEAR 2.1 YOU ARE SUMMONED AND REQUIRED to appear at the hearing on the date, time and place indicated. THE HEARING WILL DETERMINE IF YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS TO YOUR CHILD ARE TERMINATED. IF YOU DO NOT APPEAR AT THE HEARING THE COURT MAY ENTER AN ORDER IN YOUR ABSENCE TERMINATING YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS. Dated this 25 day of February, 2015. By direction of the Honorable CHRISTOPHER CULP Judge of the Superior Court Okanogan County, Washington CHARLEEN GROOMES Clerk of the Superior Court Okanogan County, Washington by: Charleen Groomes. Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2015-111 March 4, 11, 18) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 820 (2015-087 Feb. 18 & 25, March 4) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 810 (2015-525, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 800 (2015-526, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 800 (2015-100 Feb. 25, March 4, 11) COUNTY OF OKANOGAN – JUVENILE