Hazardous Weather Outlook issued for The Okanogan; 20 percent chance of snow predicted Thursday
Former Tonasket High School librarian Elizabeth A. Kinkade is facing a new charge following a late night disturbance and violation of a no-contact order.
Lake Roosevelt students have today off while officials address electrical issue in kitchen
Dave Rodriguez captures 72.73 percent of the vote to become Okanogan County's first elected coroner
Okanogan County voters say "no" to hospital, fire district ballot measures
Dan Newhouse holds 3,034-vote lead over Clint Didier in early tally in race for 4th Congressional District seat
7th District state Sen. Brian Dansel, R-Republic, will continue to serve in office after taking 18,888 votes of the 26,057 ballots counted Tuesday
Challenger says his victory is a 'win for the ratepayers'
Challenger Les Stokes says he isn't surprised by the election outcome
Ferry County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Emma Paulsen stepping up to lead role
Rochelle Rodak survives on strength of her banking experience
Former utility commissioner takes 65.83 percent of the vote
Raymond Maycumber, R-Republic, takes the lead in the Ferry County Sheriff race 71.97 percent to Thomas Williams at 28.03 percent.
Colville tribal member Joe Pakootas concedes defeat in wake of incumbent's financial juggernaut
Kretz says he's glad the political season is over, noting it's time to get back to work
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Okanogan County Commission statement
- Scott Vejraska on the irony of this election