The Tonasket/Okanogan Valley Lions Club will hold their annual Freedom 5K and childrens 1 mile fun run on Saturday.
A local man was arrested Friday for possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver after law enforcement executed a search warrant in a Maple Street trailer court.
The Spokane office of the National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook calling for record-breaking heat in the Okanogan Valley.
Bridgeport Daze will be tomorrow in the downtown area.
The 2016 Curlew Barrel Derby celebrations will kick off the morning of Sunday, June 5, and continue through the day in town.
A parade, street vendors, rodeo and other activities are planned June 3-4 during the town’s 82nd annual Founders’ Day celebration.
The Okanogan Days celebration will be Saturday, June 4, with a variety of activities, food, a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, street fair and parade.
Ferry County Public Hospital commissioners named Aaron C. Edwards the district’s new CEO/Superintendent.
The Ian McFeron Band will host an evening concert Friday, June 3 at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
Officials warn of possible E. coli O121 contamination
General Mills is collaborating with health officials to investigate an ongoing, multi-state outbreak of E. coli O121 that may be potentially linked to Gold Medal flour, Wondra flour, and Signature Kitchens flour.
Omak graduate and former Okanogan County Public Utility District employee Duane S. Dahlquist is retiring from a Virginia utility at the end of June.
Jason C. Youker, 42, Oroville, was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison in connection to his leadership in a drug distribution network in Okanogan and Ferry counties.
A local prostate cancer support group is raising awareness about a cancer treatment option that does not include surgery or invasive chemotherapy.
After nearly 30 years of cutting and styling hair at her salon, The Split End, Jenny Gardinier is saying good-bye to the business.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for 3.1 million “Tommee Tippee Sippee Spill-Proof Cups” due to a risk of mold exposure.